- Visa and Mastercard available
- $5000 balance limit
- Balance held in USD
- One user can buy as many cards as they wish.
- $6 new card fee, $3 top up fee, 3.5% load fee.
- Terms and conditions apply
- Cashback, discounts and offers available for members of FLAME. Click here to learn more.
Swap your cryptocurrencies for a virtual prepaid crypto debit gift cards through the widget on this page or with the bot in our Telegram group.
We accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, Shiba Inu, Bone, Leash and stablecoins such as USDT, BUSD, USDC and DAI on multiple blockchains; ERC20, BEP20, Tron Network, Solana, Avalanche and more.
Please read FAQs below.
How can I get cashback, discounts and offers?
FLAME is the FCF Loyalty and Membership Experience.
If you would like to get cashback, discounts and exclusive offers, please visit www.fcfpay.com/flame.
What are the fees?
The fees for using FCF Pay to load balance onto these prepaid virtual cards are:
- $6 new card creation
- $3 balance refill action
- 3.5% reload fee
- $2 monthly maintenance fee
- Foreign exchange fees may apply if purchases are made in a currency other than the card's native currency.
- Cashback, discounts and offers are available. tomembers of the FLAME program. Click here for more information.
I need help! What do I do?
Please visit www.fcfpay.com/support
(This link will not close this window)
You can submit a support ticket on this link.
Which regions are these cards available to?
The countries available on the application form are the most up-to-date, but you can also consult this document for information regarding approved countries for each card type.
How long does it take for the card to issue/refill?
It depends on the speed of the selected blockchain.
If you choose Bitcoin, it could take between 15 and 45 minutes. For faster blockchains, no more than a few minutes.
We ask users to leave a prudent amount of time before contacting us. The vast majority of support requests are due to not waiting for our system to register blockchain confirmations.
Why haven't I received my card details by email?
As mentioned above, it is often the case that you simply have to wait a few minutes.
However, there are some other common causes:
1) CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! Other than simply waiting a bit longer, the most common solution to support requests is to check in your Spam, Promotions or Newsletters folder.
2) Typo in the supplied email address.
If you have written the email address incorrectly, the email cannot be delivered. You will need to submit a ticket in order for us to check.
3) You have unsubscribed from our emails
In order to conform with anti-spam rules, it is possible to unsubscribe from all emails from FCF Pay. If you do this, you will not receive emails from the card issuing/refill system either. Contact us for assistance.
How to add my card to Mobile Wallets (US/Canadian phone numbers only)
These cards can currently only be added to mobile wallets (Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay) if they are registered with an active USA/Canadian mobile telephone number.
In order to add the card to a mobile wallet, it will be necessary to verify the phone number either by SMS or via a phone call, depending on the type of card and issuing bank.
Where DON'T these cards work?
These prepaid virtual debit cards do NOT have 3D Secure (like 2FA for card transactions) and, therefore, they will not be useable if the merchant/platform requires 3DS.
Visa, Mastercard or the issuing banks may choose to restrict their services in specific countries, regions or even for specific merchants. This is entirely at their discretion.
Merchants and PSPs may choose to not accept prepaid virtual debit cards. This is out of our control and is covered by our terms and conditions.
Where DO these cards work?
These crypto-funded prepaid virtual debit cards can be used anywhere Visa/Mastercard virtual prepaid cards are accepted, at least in the issued native currency, either using the card number, expiry and CVC code or with touch and pay (contactless/NFC) POS terminals when added to mobile wallets.
Can I convert funds back into crypto?
No. By swapping your crypto to fiat balance on a prepaid virtual card, you have effectively sold/off-ramped said digital assets.
Why was my card declined?
Occasionally, Visa/Mastercard prepaid cards can be declined. The most common causes and solutions are:
- Insufficient funds. Load more funds.
- A particular merchant of payment service provider has blocked prepaid cards. This is out of our control, so you must find an alternative merchant. Do not be alarmed if the POS terminal states something such as "Potential Fraud". This is misleading and due to the confirguration of the terminal itself.
- The card has been flagged for potential fraud. Although this can seem alarming, it is likely that we can request that the bank unblocks the card.
- You are attempting to purchase what is known as a "quasi cash" item, which is not permitted for this kind of card. This can include cryptocurrencies, travellers cheques, gift cards and similar items. We are unable to change these policies.
Can I move funds from one card to another
If you have more than one card and would like to move funds from one card to another, we can submit a request to the issuing bank. Please create a transfer request ticket.